Before I start reflecting this lecture I would like to say that as a result of some administration issues my enrolment appointment was delayed - It was on 31st of January and only then I started attending. Therefore I missed out this lecture but as I was advised I am writing my reflection based on the presentation in Moodle. The presentation explains the nature of this module and gives me clues of what is it to be yet explored. It shows marking system and type of assessing the module and what type of assignments we will have to work on. I feel quite excited about the group work as this can bring me new experience. The presentation also covers guidance as how the assignment 2 should be done as well as how it will be marked. At the end there is a reminder to join the Whatsapp group. Basically all this info I was given also later in week 2 so I hope there was not anything important that I would not know of by now.

No comments:
Post a Comment