Sunday, 10 February 2019

Week 1 - Seminar

As I have mentioned in the last reflection (that of Week1 lecture), I have enrolled late and did not attend week 1. However I went through the materials on Moodle and will try to reflect on what I have read. During the first seminar, groups were formed and so were given some basic rules on which every team needs to agree. They seem really fair and I cannot see anything questionable about them. The tasks of this group work were explained in the next presentation and so was the marking system. It seems like a challenge but if I have a good team and team mates interested in getting great results as much as I am, we surely will succeed. I feel quite confident and determined about writing my individual reflective report. I read the rules and in my opinion it makes it much more fair for everyone - especially eliminating the ways of plagiarism. As we know creativity and originality is the key element of success not only in today's world but especially in the one of the future. The main challenge I see in finding the right type of business to examine and I am hoping the objected company is willing to cooperate to a sufficient extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 - Lecture

During today's lecture we were talking about cyber security, crimes and controls.