Wednesday, 3 April 2019

Week 10 - Seminar

Today's seminar was started by Howard guiding us through the process of how to work on our assignment and giving us tips and also mentioning what we should avoid. We were learning about the key differences between reflective and descriptive writing. Later during the session, Susie was checking our individual blogs and some of our presentation videos. There were many different blogs of various sorts and designs, some of them really eye catching and interestingly looking. Seeeing blogs of my class mates was for me inspiration on one side, as some of those were really good and I thought I could have done something similar. On the other hand some of them looked a bit lame and lazy so that made me feel proud of  my work. However I am not here to judge work of others, I only focus on my own and aiming for good results. I got really good feedback about my blog and so I am hoping for a good grade! This motivated me in order to keep on doing what I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 - Lecture

During today's lecture we were talking about cyber security, crimes and controls.