Naturally, I would not be happy to just leave this here and that is why after my arrival back to the UK I went on the Moodle site and read the slides from the lecture. As soon as I opened the slides I felt strong regret I could not be there when it was presented. This topic is very interesting and in the past, just for my own curiosity I researched quite a lot about history and major points in transformation of humanity. The focus is on the fact that as we are now in the information era, connectivity multiplied exponentially and we are becoming very tightly surrounded by technology where it almost literally becomes part of our bodies. With this transformation comes hand in hand change of social stereotypes and behaviour. More specifically it is shifting from collectivism to individualism. Personally I think this is mainly because of technologies such as social media when entry level into succes becomes zero unlike it used to be decades ago when to enter almost any industry you needed lot of money. Now - good, original idea and a smartphone is enough. In terms of business the solution that comes as an answer to the changes is personalised marketing. It gets implemented into our daily lives. I am following this progress with excitement and am very curious about the future.
Wednesday, 20 March 2019
Week 8 - Lecture
Unfortunately I did not attend the lecture as I was away the whole week for a family reasons. I informed our course director Howard and also the attendance team about my absence in advance and here is the email I sent:
Naturally, I would not be happy to just leave this here and that is why after my arrival back to the UK I went on the Moodle site and read the slides from the lecture. As soon as I opened the slides I felt strong regret I could not be there when it was presented. This topic is very interesting and in the past, just for my own curiosity I researched quite a lot about history and major points in transformation of humanity. The focus is on the fact that as we are now in the information era, connectivity multiplied exponentially and we are becoming very tightly surrounded by technology where it almost literally becomes part of our bodies. With this transformation comes hand in hand change of social stereotypes and behaviour. More specifically it is shifting from collectivism to individualism. Personally I think this is mainly because of technologies such as social media when entry level into succes becomes zero unlike it used to be decades ago when to enter almost any industry you needed lot of money. Now - good, original idea and a smartphone is enough. In terms of business the solution that comes as an answer to the changes is personalised marketing. It gets implemented into our daily lives. I am following this progress with excitement and am very curious about the future.
Naturally, I would not be happy to just leave this here and that is why after my arrival back to the UK I went on the Moodle site and read the slides from the lecture. As soon as I opened the slides I felt strong regret I could not be there when it was presented. This topic is very interesting and in the past, just for my own curiosity I researched quite a lot about history and major points in transformation of humanity. The focus is on the fact that as we are now in the information era, connectivity multiplied exponentially and we are becoming very tightly surrounded by technology where it almost literally becomes part of our bodies. With this transformation comes hand in hand change of social stereotypes and behaviour. More specifically it is shifting from collectivism to individualism. Personally I think this is mainly because of technologies such as social media when entry level into succes becomes zero unlike it used to be decades ago when to enter almost any industry you needed lot of money. Now - good, original idea and a smartphone is enough. In terms of business the solution that comes as an answer to the changes is personalised marketing. It gets implemented into our daily lives. I am following this progress with excitement and am very curious about the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 11 - Lecture
During today's lecture we were talking about cyber security, crimes and controls.
No comments:
Post a Comment