Wednesday, 20 March 2019
Week 8 - Seminar
During today's seminar we started with an Excel exercise that was focused on scenarios. These are connected to "What If Analysis" function. We were working with an example of a family budget and adjusting various expenses in order to see different outcomes. We learned how to manage different scenarios and work with different budgets. This feature of Excel is in my opinion the most useful out of all we have to learned as of yet. I will definitely make a use of it when managing my personal finance and bills as well as at work as I am self employed and have lots of various expenses which I do not always keep track of and this would help me become more efficient and organised. The second exercise was about student budget scenarios. In this one I strengthen the new skill even more and have become more confident using this feature. It will definitely come very handy and I am convinced we will encounter Excel scenarios further during the studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 11 - Lecture
During today's lecture we were talking about cyber security, crimes and controls.
No comments:
Post a Comment